Wednesday 30 March 2011

Fashion Finds: How to wear L E G G I N G S

Leggings, can't get enough of them right?? I ♥ leggings, I don't know what I would do without them...honestly. However not everyone knows how to rock a decent pair of leggings, whether it be problems with what looks good on your body type or how to piece it together with everything else. Welp, here are some helpful tips/visuals that should lead you towards the path of "chic", I advise you to take notes.

...With a Crop top
"oh no, no no! you can't wear leggings as trousers!" uhh who made that rule up? Of course you can!, just as long as it doesn't offend anyone. For my slimmer ladies with that modelesque physique you can actually get away with wearing leggings with a short top. For my daring shapelier females go ahead and rock the same look but throw on a long cardi or blazer just so your rump doesn't cause car accidents lol.




...with boots
Who said leggings were boring? well you can dress it up or down by your foot wear. Throw on an ankle boot for that Kim K look or go all out with the knee high boot, flat or heeled boots would really compliment a good legging nicely.



...with a longline vest
For the more modest type, or if your pretty bottom heavy then you might opt for wearing your leggings with a long line vest/top. It still looks good and it covers the risky areas lol. I personally prefer wearing my leggings with a longline vest rather than a tunic, I still want to look like I'm wearing a top with leggings rather than a dress with leggings.



Wet look Leggings Rock! (sometimes)
Have a look at how I would reccomend you'd wear wet look leggings:




How NOT to wear wet look leggings

Leggings gets a thumbs up from me, just avoid looking like the above and your good to go!


LOVE it?...Find it: ASOS | American Apparel | H&M

1 comment: