Monday 14 February 2011

Fashion Finds: Christian Louboutin spring 2011 C O L L E C T I O N


Its here, its finally here! [shoegasm]. I can now reveal to you Christian Louboutin's 2011 spring collection [roar of applause]. BUT! hmm I dunno if I can really get excited about this collection, although I have a couple faves the majority...not so much. However have a look for yourself.


I'd have to say I was more excited about the Winter collection, I nearly took out a loan, hehehhe! ...No foreal. 

















2 comments:

  1. Girls are no strange to these high-heel shoes,When you see a red soles you can certainly figure out it, that is this brand of shoes on sale.Without a doubt, the red soles have been popular and famous.So you shouled never miss any chance to own a pair of this kind of shoes for your beauty. If you find yourself shopping for ugg boots it is advisable to make sure both feet are comfortable and in addition check out the shoe shape.Any pair of christian Christian Louboutin Python Boots louboutin outlet footwear designed is by exquisite handcraft some shoes like the golden and black platform stripy sandal or the sterling silver sandals are very classic that contented a great number of people and christian louboutin cheap pumps 140cm high make woman sexier and looks slim and tall. These Cheap Louboutins keep you slim while are healthy at the same time.I have to say that these shoes are so comfortable 2012 Christian Louboutin Pumps and fashionable.Since it is a famous brand, the high heels have high quality.And now, as the summer comes, more and more people want to choose new shoes from online shops.

    ReplyDelete