Monday 7 February 2011

Fashion Finds : Think P I N K

Yesterday I went to superdrug just to pick up the usual items, you know femme wash, body lotion cotton wool, tea tree facial wash etc. and my sister had directed me to the Barry M section and was looking at some lipsticks. She then picked up this SHOCKING pink lipstick and was like "try it on" now I'm thinking, "you what?! do you see how bright this is?" but just for the fun of it all I tried it on and was surprised of how ok it looked. It kind of some how worked with my complexion...thank God. Next thing I know the cashier is putting it with the rest of my shopping, it was all a bit of a blur really.

Barry M Lip Paint, 62 - Vibrant Pink

I've noticed that bright lips are in this season, all these shocking colours; purple, pink, yellow even baby blue. The only thing is, it's not for everybody, you have to see how it works with YOUR own complexion. It's all about trial and error. Trust me!



No comments:

Post a Comment