Monday 10 January 2011

Fashion Finds: L O O K B O O K
[ Jersey Mini Skirt ]

Today's LOOKBOOK is based around my wardrobe fav; the Jersey Mini skirt. I absolutely LOVE it!
I have them in black, grey, graphic print, stripes, floral you name it! The reason why I love this piece so much is because it’s versatile & comfortable as all heck.
You can wear it casual with a graphic tee, over sized top or plain cami with flats, boots or even plimsolls. As well as dress it up by throwing on some heels, a tailored blazer and a nice top. Matter fact I’ve even gotten away with wearing it to the club with a form fitting top and no tights to pass it off as a sexy dress.

Regardless of how you wear it this skirt goes with ANYTHING!
Most definitely a MUST HAVE for any wardrobe, whatever your size/shape or style, you really can’t go wrong with a jersey mini skirt, it’s as accessible as your favourite pair of leggings.

I ❤ it!
I paired my black skirt (H&M) |  with a graphic vest (H&M) |  black cami (Primark) |  black longline cardi (TopShop) | Black tights (Primark)

Accessorized it! Owl necklace (Forever21) | Camera necklace (Forever21) | Bow Ring (Charlotte Russe)


LOVE it?...Find it: Forever21 | Charlotte Russe | H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment