Monday 3 January 2011

My 1st Blog: W E L C O M E

Well this is pretty much an introduction. With the New Year now finally here I've decided that this year would be different, I was going to take up an extra curricular activity that would go alongside my constant working. I've always wanted to start a blog, I used to blog years ago. Now that I have matured & gained more life experience I feel it's only right to explore the blogging world once more to share these experiences with you :o)

Here's the goods...shh its a secret
*Beauty tips - Hair, Skin & Make up secrets
*Fashion Finds - Trends and Fashion clothes/accessories
*Chit Chat - General day to day ramblings and inspirational blogs

So watch this space...no really be on the look out.

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. - 2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment