Tuesday 4 January 2011

Fashion Finds: Make a S T A T E M E N T [Cocktail Ring Edition]

I live by this motto. For those that know me, know that I LOVE wearing black and sometimes that could get a little boring, so I try to jazz things up a bit by adding statement pieces.
You can make a statement with your jewellery, shoes, bags & other accessories (scarfs, hats,etc) you kinda know where I'm going with this right? So this season I plan to go through what I use to make a statement.

One major trend are cocktail rings, which can make a great statement piece (if done right), matter fact a cocktail ring can be the only piece of jewellery you wear with your outfit, but again that depends on the ring itself and how much of a S T A T E M E N T it makes.


Here are some of my personal Favs:




LOVE it?...Find it: Forever21 | Charlotte Russe | H&M | Topshop

No comments:

Post a Comment